Draw Polygons in Google Maps and Determine whether an Address is in Polygons
* Draw Polygons in Google Maps and Determine whether an Address is in Polygons
* The server-side code will retrieve address' latitude and longitude using Google Gecoding API.
* (Refer https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/)
* Using "Point-In-Polygon" Algorithm, the server-side code will determine whether address' coordinate is inside of polygons or outside.
* (Refer http://alienryderflex.com/polygon/)
* ===== How To Use =====
* First, draw polygons
* Second, search address and click "Check Inside/Outside Polygons" submit button
* ===== For Your Information =====
* you can use google.maps.geometry.poly.containsLocation function in Google Maps API.
* The address auto-complete (Google Places Library) returns address information including coordinate.
* @author Chris LEE
The Address '140 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia' (, ) is not in polygons!